Taba and all about them
Page is under construction
1. Hammer it — a heavy blow with his left hand on the fret, allows participation of copper — ATOR, and indeed of the right hand to achieve a full sound(especially with distortion)
2. Pull off — energetic disruption of the string with a finger of the left hand(without the participation of the right hand).
3. Glissando — sliding your finger along the string without interruption.
4. Bend (Bend) (tummy tuck) is one of the main methods of electro guitar technique. It consists in the movement pressed to the fingerboard strings across the fretboard, that is perpendicular to the line of the neck. During such movement the height of the sound changes smoothly and the note becomes higher.
5. Vibrato is a shaky finger on the string, changing the sound